Sunday, September 1, 2013

Operation Deployment!

This is my way of sharing my experience in Afghanistan with my friends and family. I'm new to the blogworld, so bare with me as I try to figure this all out. I just hope that you get a taste of my time here in Afghanistan as I travel around the country closing down FOBs (Forward Operating Bases). This is my VERY First Deployment and it all seems and feels unreal. But as I get through each day I'm thankful for the love and support of my family and friends back in the states. I have to count my blessings, the Air Force is a small world and I am lucky enough to work with several people from my base at Hanscom. In just a few short days here, I've run into people I've met at trainings and   have seen plenty of Air Force Academy grads!

For those you that want to send a care package my address is as follows:

Capt Letricia Castillo
DCMA bldg 441
APO AE 09354


Thanks for taking the time to check in and read... Be sure to leave a comment and ask questions. I will try and answer them, but some details may have to be left out for security reasons.

Hugs from afar!

Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment